Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It has been long since my last post. There wasn't any worthy informaton to post.
I just want to say, the path that leads to Waheguru is full of anand(happiness).
Sometimes worldly things attract us, but, the true bliss is to remain in the Will of God always, to say whatever is happening is happening for good only. There remain no worries in life.
Sometimes I do feel this state, but being engrossed in materialism, I just cant maintain that state.
For long, I have been trying to get up early in the morning (amritvela), but hardly making any progress.
I hope, with God's grace, I would be able to make much more sincere effort towards this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pritam Singh Khalsa said...

You need effort to achieve your goal. If you have effort you will achieve you goal.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear brother,
Your having recognised that you cant maintain that state will keep on egging you on.. Never give up because like you I hope that once I do taste that state then the state wont leave me as I will have become teh state itself.
May God Bless you and all

3:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

air max, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, uggs on sale, nike air max, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, christian louboutin outlet, prada handbags, nike free, nike free, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, michael kors, louis vuitton, replica watches, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, replica watches, longchamp pas cher, jordan shoes, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, burberry

6:17 PM  
Blogger deraz said...

خدمات – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
تكسير وترميم بعجمان
تركيب رخام بالعين

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home