Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Faith on Guru

In my life , so many times, I have felt like I could not have done this. Faith on God and SGGS had been a big factor in overcoming hurdles in my life.
While studying for my higher secondary exams, whenever I used to feel low, I would go and read Gurbani. This always had a soothing effect on me.
As a child, during winters, I would get up early and take part in parbhat pheris and even join sangat to do five baanis path in Gurudwara. But as I have grown up, it s really getting tough for me to get up in the amritvela.
I know,without doing Naam-simran, I cant conquer five evils.
I was talking about faith. I heard of Vasu Bhardwaj being cured of Cancer by just listening to Gurbani.
He said , ' I went to HarMandir Sahib with full faith on Sri Guru Granth Sahib, and as I started listening to Gurbani, I felt an experience that cant be expressed in words.'
Gurbani Says: 'Mera Vaid Gur Gobinda'
I pray, Waheguru, give me the will to have an unflinching faith on you, so that I never lose it even in adversities.
Satnaam Waheguru , Satnaam Waheguru, Satnaam Waheguru

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esteem is built by achieving goals. For some powerful self help subliminal and hypnosis tools--many that are free, go to www.mindmint.com

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear brother Tejinder,
One must recognise that faith is really in our hands and is our will. The Guru through the one God can bestow kirpa and give us the fruit of our faith/will as HE ordains/pleases. Whatever HE pleases for us is the best for our progress to the brighter world..all the best..you are young and yet far ahead of so many who just talk however without knowing..
Listen to Giani Sant Singh Maskeen ji's katha ( get his CDS - Japji Sahib translation, Hukamnama at Sri Harmandir Sahib..lots of questions answered.. At the same time remember all questions come from the head/intellect and once you give your heart all questions disappear..

3:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

air max, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, ugg boots, louis vuitton outlet, nike outlet, uggs on sale, nike air max, louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, sac longchamp, air jordan pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin pas cher, nike roshe run, christian louboutin outlet, prada handbags, nike free, nike free, longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, louis vuitton outlet, prada outlet, michael kors, louis vuitton, replica watches, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, replica watches, longchamp pas cher, jordan shoes, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, burberry

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home